Bio-Organic Inspired Anti-Aging Services
About Our Anti-Aging Services in Tewksbury, MA
For patients in their 40s, 50s, and 60s, anti-aging procedures can breathe new life into the skin and revitalize the patient’s appearance.
Solace Med Spa offers a wide variety of anti-aging services, from simple and non-invasive to more complex. Our goal is to provide services that fit every patient’s desire to feel youthful and attractive.
● Xeomin (Botox alternative) – This FDA-approved treatment works to reduce the appearance of fine to deep lines in the face, including frown lines. In addition, Xeomin treats cervical dystonia and blepharospasm in adults. It’s comparable to Botox but does not contain any additives, which makes it harder for the patient’s immune system to develop antibodies to it. This means that the injection is more likely to have the best possible effect.
● Non-Surgcal Face Lift (PDO Thread Lifting) – A minimally-invasive procedure that lifts and tightens sagging skin using threads made from polydioxanone (PDO), a fully dissolvable material. Immediately following your treatment you will notice uplifted, smoother skin with diminished lines and wrinkles.
● Chemical Peels – Chemical peels exfoliate the outermost layer of dead skin cells, stimulating your skin’s natural healing response and spurring the growth of a fresh, vibrant new layer of skin.
● Laser Hair Removal – Laser hair removal is a permanent solution to undesired hair growth on any part of the body. By using laser technology, a patient can remove the need to shave or wax after only a few sessions. The hair never grows back.
● Dermal Fillers – Dermal fillers decrease the appearance of lines in the face and can improve the shape of the face. For example, fillers can restore fullness to the cheekbones or improve the shape of the jawline.
● Teeth Whitening – Because results matter, we proudly offer medical-grade teeth whitening with KöR, which is widely considered to be the world’s most effective teeth whitening system. KöR is available exclusively through medical professionals like us.
● Micro-Needling – This procedure, also known as Collagen Induction Therapy, uses tiny, sterile needles to puncture the skin and insert collagen into the face. Microneedling restores the quality of the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles, scars, and large pores.
● Facials – Facials are a non-invasive rejuvenation technique that exfoliates the skin, removes dirt and debris from the pores, cleans the face, and restores nutrients and moisture. This procedure improves skin health and keeps the face looking youthful.
Tue-Fri: 10am - 6pm
Sat: 9am - 2pm
Sun & Mon: Closed
Evenings by appointment only.
We believe Sundays should be for personal time for our team!