KöR Professional Teeth Whitening
About KöR Professional Teeth Whitening in Tewksbury, MA
KöR teeth whitening is:
● Suitable for everyone, from people with severe tetracycline staining to those with average coffee stains
● Affordable and cost-effective
● Available for both in-office and at-home treatments
Enjoy a brighter smile by calling 978-851-8600 today!
FAQs: KöR Teeth Whitening in Tewksbury, MA at Solace Wellness Center & MedSpa
What makes KöR Teeth Whitening so effective?
Many factors contribute to KöR’s superior teeth whitening results, including:
● A proprietary KöR Dual-Activated, Tri-Barrel™ Hydremide® Peroxide formulation
● Constant refrigeration: Inferior whitening gels are stored at room temperature, which means their potency has been reduced, due to a molecular degradation that naturally takes place with unstable whitening molecules. However, KöR whitening gel is the first to refrigerate its entire line of teeth whitening gels from the instant of manufacture until they are received by the practice. Constant refrigeration virtually stops this degradation process, ensuring the patient is getting maximum bleaching potency for every session.
Can I do at-home teeth whitening?
Yes! KöR offers a Home Whitening System that’s available for nighttime whitening or daytime whitening.
To be self-applied to teeth before bed, KöR-Seal™ Trays are specially formulated with KöR Whitening gels and are designed to achieve 6+ hours of active whitening instead of the common 25-35 minutes. Treatment involves two weeks of at-home nighttime whitening with KöR-Night 16% carbamide peroxide along with periodic at-home maintenance.
This daytime at-home whitening system is ideal for patients who prefer not to wear or are unable to wear KöR-Seal Whitening Trays during sleep. KöR-Day may also be used for the super-sensitive patient who can only tolerate wearing whitening trays for very short periods.
Treatment involves two or more weeks of at-home daytime whitening once or twice a day with KöR-Day 9% hydrogen peroxide, along with periodic at-home maintenance.
What about in-office whitening treatments?
KöR MAX combines at-home whitening with a single in-office whitening visit. This option provides the very best possible whitening result for the typical patient. Treatment includes two weeks of at-home nighttime whitening with KöR-Night 16% carbamide peroxide; a single in-office whitening visit using KöR 34% Dual-Activated, Tri-Barrel Hydremide® Peroxide gel; and periodic at-home maintenance.
Can I get rid of white spots from fluorosis or dark tetracycline stains?
Yes, we can help whiten even the oldest, most stubborn stains with the KöR ULTRA or the ULTRA-T Whitening Systems. Using the same KöR formulations with different protocols, we can improve even the worse staining and create that sparkling smile you want.
Tue-Fri: 10am - 6pm
Sat: 9am - 2pm
Sun & Mon: Closed
Evenings by appointment only.
We believe Sundays should be for personal time for our team!