Problems We Treat
For patients in their 40s, 50s, and 60s, anti-aging procedures can breathe new life into the skin and revitalize the patient’s appearance.
Solace Med Spa offers a wide variety of anti-aging services, from simple and non-invasive to more complex. Our goal is to provide services that fit every patient’s desire to feel youthful and attractive.
Our goal is to provide each patient we see with solutions that will help them look and feel their best. Take a look at the conditions we treat.
● Fine lines and wrinkles – Fine lines and wrinkles are a normal part of aging. However, our dermal fillers, microneedling, and chemical peel procedures can greatly reduce their appearance and enhance your skin’s natural youthfulness.
● Puffiness or dark circles under eyes – Puffiness and dark circles around the eyes have a variety of causes, but they can be treated with dermal fillers or rejuvenating facials.
● Sun spots or age spots – Skin can darken in patches due to sun damage or age. Our facial services can help even out dark skin patches and refresh your appearance.
● Loose skin (face or neck) – Loose skin around the face and neck is common with age and weight loss. Our skin tightening and non-surgical facelift options can re-firm the skin and take years off your appearance.
● Unwanted facial or body hair – Solace’s laser hair removal treatment can give you permanent relief from unwanted facial or body hair.
● Acne scars – Scarring is relatively normal for individuals who have had moderate to severe acne. Microneedling or chemical peels can reduce the appearance of scar tissue by generating the growth of healthy new skin.
● Breakouts / acne – Many people deal with acne as teens and young adults. Our acne-specific facial options can help the skin heal, reduce inflammation, and prevent future breakouts.
● Blackheads / whiteheads – Blackheads and whiteheads are the most common forms of acne, and thankfully, they’re quite treatable. Our facial services exfoliate the skin, clean the pores, and eliminate acne breakouts.
● Excessive oil or shine – Having oily skin can make it difficult to prevent acne and/or look your best. A facial treatment at Solace Wellness Center can help even out the skin’s moisture levels to reduce excessive oil and shine.
● Rosacea – Rosacea can be difficult to treat or cover with makeup, but receiving skincare treatments, like facials and chemical peels, can help reduce redness in the skin and repair damages done to the skin’s surface.
● Sensitive skin – If your skin is sensitive and you worry about receiving treatment services, Solace Wellness Center’s facial options are quite mild for sensitive skin types. We have options for individuals who are prone to redness and inflammation.
● Dull or dry skin – If you have dull, flaky, or dry skin, a chemical peel can help remove layers of dead skin and give your face a fresh, rejuvenated appearance.
● Dark or stained teeth – Solace Wellness Center offers teeth whitening services for individuals whose teeth have dulled due to time, tobacco use, coffee consumption, and more.
● Crooked teeth – Having crooked teeth can make it challenging to have confidence in your smile, but aside from the aesthetic issues, crooked teeth can affect the natural position of the tongue as well as the shape of the jaw and upper palate. A mouth crowded with misaligned teeth can also contribute to the development of sleep apnea.
Tue-Fri: 10am - 6pm
Sat: 9am - 2pm
Sun & Mon: Closed
Evenings by appointment only.
We believe Sundays should be for personal time for our team!